Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pop Culture Junkie

Hello yet again everyone! I swear that I usually don't write this much but today is special. Why? I have no idea but I'm awake and bored. That should be reason enough for anyone.

Anyway, I decided to post a little bit more about myself. I am a huge pop culture junkie. I love movies, television shows, and music. I write a lot and I am hoping to make it as a writer soon (fingers crossed). I have even performed a few times at open mic nights at comedy clubs here in Michigan. Now, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "but you don't need to be talented to perform at open mic nights." This is true. Trust me, I know that for a fact. After listening to people perform tired and old rountines or flat out bad routines, it's easy to figure out why people don't take open mic nights seriously. I like to think I was pretty good though. Needless to say, that got me nowhere. I'm hoping this blog might help me get some attention. Who doesn't love attention, right?

Anyway, I just finished watching the film "Defiance" today. I thought it was pretty good and it looked great on Blu-ray. Liev Schreiber was fantastic in the film. Liev Schreiber is a grat actor and it's hard to believe he hasn't been given a big lead role yet. He was the best part of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". Stealing the spotlight from Hugh Jackman and his portrayal of Wolverine isn't an easy task either. Give this man the lead in a movie already! (If he wants it that is). The only problem I have with Liev Schreiber is that Microsoft Word Processor keeps arguing with me about what his name is. I type in Liev and it keeps correcting me without asking and replaces Liev with Live. His name isn't Live Schreiber! It's Liev, I even double checked! Take that Microsoft! :-P

Well, I'm getting tired so I'll probably head to bed. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment