Monday, June 28, 2010

Blogging in the Season of Peanut Butter Jelly Time


Hello everyone, do you know what time it is? It's peanut butter jelly time!!! Okay, I got that out of my system and I can move on to the day's real subject, blogging.

Now, I know what you all are thinking, "Jeffrey, you are one of the world's greatest bloggers (if not the best of the best)." Thank you for thinking that even though it is common knowledge. Anyway, a few years ago I probably would have been mad at you for saying that. Why you might ask? You see, back in the good old days, I had no idea what a blog was. I had heard some mumblings and rumors from other members of the rebel alliance, but the Imperial fleet kept a pretty tight lid on the secrets of the blogging world. Luke, Leia, Han, Lando, Chewie, C-3PO, R2-D2, and some furry ewoks helped blokes like me finally discover the blogging world by blowing up the second Death Star. Wait...that was "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi". Ewoks aside, that was a great movie! :) Anyway...oh yeah! A few years ago I had no idea what blogging was. To me, even now, blogging sounds like something someone would do for you for about $25 in the parking lot of a White Castle. I think you know what I mean, and if you don't, good for you! :) To be fair, the same could be said for Twitter. "I just looked up your twitter information" just does not, and never will, sound right. That's just me though.

Do I enjoy writing a blog now? Sure...I don't mind. It's actually kind of fun at times. My biggest problem is coming up with subjects, hence the blog about blogging. lol :-P Seriously though, it's a fun way to express myself while giving the world a taste of my insanity! What a delight for you!!! :-P

Well, I better be heading off to bed. Take care cruel Internet world. I look forward to reading more hateful comments on you tomorrow! Seriously, good night and thank you for reading my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment